11.30.2010

a few things

here are the five most exciting/significant/notable things or thought processes going on in my life at this very moment.

1. i am in total HARRY POTTER mood these days...
i went and saw the midnight showing of the movie and it was freaking amazing! i laughed, i cried, i almost peed my pants i was so scared... all of my emotional cravings were fulfilled.
i can't wait for the second half next summer! i feel like i've kind of grown up with harry potter. it was my generation's "thing." i've read and reread the books, i went to buy them at midnight, i've had a crush on daniel radcliffe for as long as i can remember... it's a part of my adolescence.
speaking of my adolescence, it's disappearing. i'm getting old. friends are getting married and people i went to high school with are prego... it's freaking me out-

2. i can't believe one of my best friends in the whole world KAMI WILCOX is freaking married!
her reception was beautiful. she looked so happy! adam is awesome and i know he will be so good to her. i wish leah and alex could have been there!
it's so weird to think that she is a married woman now! and then i remember that that will be me in a few months :) WOOO! which brings me to...

3. i am in love with SCOTTY MARX! he is the man of my dreams.
he flew to mesa and surprised me at thanksgiving! he is so great.


and its safe to say that i am obsessed with this picture. or maybe just his face in this picture. i find myself staring at it allllllllllll the time haha
i absolutely adore him.

4. another thing i adore (although they do not go hand-in-hand) is BYU.
lately i have just been feeling so blessed that i am able to attend this beautiful university. i love the sports, i love the campus, i love (almost) all of my teachers, i love my friends here! i love the people and the food and the music and the rain...
pretty much everything with the exception of snow. and the fact that my mother and fiancee are not here. stupid.
i can't believe i only have 7 more school days left of the semester. whaaaaaaaaaat!?
then i will be back to my sweet home in vegas... which reminds me

5. i am SO grateful for my FAMILY! i love love love them!

i loved hanging out with them during thanksgiving break. tanner is still the funniest person i know, and mitchell is a hairy stud. my parents are two of the greatest people i know! my mom is so cute and john is smart and charismatic. i am so blessed. 17 days 'til i can be with them again!

ash

No comments:

Post a Comment