8.12.2009

here it is.

i know for a fact the world is coming to an end. so much crap is going on right now, whether it be family drama, economic problems.. etc. and now look at this. I, ashley noel barnes, made a quilt. WOO! like a for real legit-keep-me-warm-quilt. not a dinky little rag quilt.


this is me wrapped up in it. i made it big enough for two for those cold provo nights.. if you know what i mean. basically this thing is my pride and joy right now. after months (literally) of being pestered and harassed by my young women leaders, and LOADS of help from them, and blood and sweat and tears... i am done. its here. praise the lord.

-ashley

6 comments:

  1. That's a stinkin' adorable quilt!! I can't wait for to hear all the stories that baby is gonna be able to tell after a year at college!
    Awesome Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! glad you didn't give up and glad Sister Jacobson and Sister Whiting helped SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! haha, that will come in good use! hurry up and get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooo cute! I am very proud of you!!! It will look adorable in you new dorm room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I made a quilt before college too, I still have mine. Take good care and it will comfort you for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so so proud of you ashley!! wow you have officially grown up & become a domestic goddess! love you!

    ReplyDelete