8.28.2009

RISE AND SHOUT!


oh. my. gosh.
i am writing this from my dorm at brigham young university.
can i just say that these past 50 hours have been the best/worst/craziest/most depressing/exciting hours of my LIFE?!
i wish i could compile all of the thoughts in my head onto this little web page... but i cant. there are too many. I am living in Helaman Halls, which means i share a bathroom with maybe 40 girls. and showers. its super fun haha.
this is my beautiful roommate, katherine. we are getting along juuuuust fine. everyone keeps asking if we knew each other before this and when we answer "no" they are in shock. apparently we appear to be life long friends. haha. we agree on almost everything... we say the same things at the same times.. its great. the only thing i dont approve of is her fascination with cats. but whatever. i can look past that.
the only negative things are
1. i had to say bye to my mom and my dad
2. not as many cute boys as we expected
3. i really miss my queen bed.. uhg...
4. i cant get organized in this stupid room
aaaand yeah.. thats pretty much it.
I LOVE COLLEGE!
-ashley

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. You are going to be such an awesome little Cougar! Enjoy every moment and get involved in as many things as you can. I am so proud of you and I am going to miss you like crazy! We will be in Provo bunches since Amy and Ally are both in Utah so we will have to go to lunch or something...Keep blogging I want to hear about all of your adventures!
    Love You Tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a great time and we miss you so much! But so happy for you and this new phase of your life! We are so proud of you and love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley, i just got caught up! i LOVE your quilt! you did it!!! and i love the way you look, with your roommate at BYU...beautiful! enjoy tomorrow and every day after that! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was way fun seeing you on saturday. chips'n'salsa. yummmmm I'm sure this week will be so much fun!!!

    ps as i was leaving your dorms i saw 2 cute tall boys playing basketball. . . go hang out over there maybe.

    ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute friend ashley! no cute boys? hmmmm i don't believe you. look harder!! maybe they're shy? you are going to have so much fun! enjoy every moment! xo

    ReplyDelete