well, i've been in school for exactly a week. i thought for my posterity and mother's sakes, i would document the significant things that have happened to me in the past 7 days.
WHILE BEING AT SCHOOL,
I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY:
1. attended every class, and arrived a punctual 5+ minutes early (big deal)
2. made a special effort to be friendly to people i sit next to in class (bigger deal)
3. applied for, interviewed for, and got a job! YAY ME! (biggest deal)
4. visited the annual heber festival known as "swiss days" and had so much fun with family, shopping & looking at the fun crafts and merchandise swiss days had to offer.
5. purchased a painting at swiss days of mine & scotty's wedding place (only 67 more days)
6. purchased an adorable headband at swiss days. will post picture later.
7. went to the grocery store and bought ONLY vegetables for the first time in my life
8. made my own guacamole ... NOT from a package, but from the vegetables mentioned in #7. the roommate k-dew definitely approved, and that's all that i am striving for in this life. so... mission complete.(action shot below)
9. scored a free pass to seven peaks for a night (THANK YOU ALISSE'S MOM)
10. went to my cousin's baby's blessing. he is absolutely ADORABLE! and he was really happy for the most part :) that is.. until someone stole him away from me.11. caught up with bff kami lords! we had a successful nordstrom/cafe rio trip like the good old days. i am so lucky to have the prettiest and nicest and funnest friends!
12. realized how easy it is to go into costco thinking "okay, i'll just buy the necessities..." and then buy enough food to feed a small family for months.
13. watched the justin beiber movie twice- five times if you count my dreams.
14. received an amazing 100% on all three math assignments i've had so far (almost didn't write this because i dont want to jinx myself)
15. lived a whole week without buying the normal food essentials such as milk, bread, and eggs... i'm more of a muffin, turkey, and frozen pizza kind of person.
i dont know what it is, but i just have a good feeling about this semester!
hope everyone else is having as much fun as me :)
its been real. it's been fun. it's been real fun.