3.11.2013

my latest power outfit

i don't know about you, but when i'm stressed out of my mind, my coping method of choice is retail therapy. there's something so motivating and comforting about wearing a new piece of clothing! i knew this week was going to be a little on the crazy side, so i found some peace in this adorable top from forever 21. the peter pan collar trend is rocking my world. 
plus, today i had to teach 3 lessons and be observed by my professor and school facilitator. 
if that doesn't justify a new blouse, i don't know what does. 
my protocol in life for any nerve-wrecking event (tests, interviews, sacrament meeting talks, etc.) is to dress as cute as humanly possible. because hey, even if it doesn't end well, at least i still feel like some hot piece of ass. 
(but don't worry, i crushed my observation) 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks girl! i learn from the best haha - your outfit posts are to die for!

      Delete
  2. I need to go shopping with you. The end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish there was a "like" button for blogs like on facebook. i just want to simply like this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Observations are so nerve racking! I was always so nervous so I'm glad you did great! Cute shirt too!

    Katelin
    www.mywardrobestaples.com

    ReplyDelete