4.15.2013

life lately

currently i am ...

+ laughing hysterically at this commercial. dying. just watch it. i love it. 
+ prepping for finals. my last day is the 24th!
+ emotionally prepping for spring semester, which starts the 29th. boo. 
+ sick of friends posting pet pictures on instagram and facebook. your animal looks the exact same every single day! 
+ still so in love with my scotty. i may be biased, but i think he deserves some kind of husband award.
+ feeling like a noob because after my math teacher collected some data, we discovered i go to bed the earliest out of everyone. 
+ listening to justin timberlake's album and the pitch perfect soundtrack. i rotate every other day. 
+ taking a multivitamin each morning because it makes me feel like a responsible adult. ("it" being the pill-taking, not the actual pill) 
+ dreaming of traveling. scotty and i want to go to new york next year. 
+ planning my future classroom. i can't freaking wait! i won't be offended if you unfollow my pinterest teaching board; i realize it's getting a little out of hand. 
+ adding middle names to all of the baby names we have picked out (just so i'm ready in six years when we have a baby).
+ so so so so SO white. you can bet the second i'm done with finals, i'll be laying out by the pool.
+ wearing this shirt every day of my life. it's so pretty, i couldn't possibly want to wear anything else my closet has to offer.
what have you all (my lovely followers) been up to lately?

6 comments:

  1. Seriously that is the funniest commercial ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad I don't have a pet! ;) Hope you don't mind future baby pictures or my preggoprobs hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you kidding! i can't wait to see your beautiful baby's pictures!!! totally different :)

      Delete
    2. Oh how relieving :) because I'm already a little bit obsessed with pictures and I have a feeling I'll be a little obsessed with my baby as well... so it will definitely be an #instabomb. Also, your blog always makes me happy.

      Delete
  3. you look beautiful in this picture. also, i loved like all of those. especially about the teaching board on pinterest. i have been going overboard too haha...over...BOARD.... pun! get it? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA i didn't even realize the pun! we are going to be the best teachers because of all the quality pins we've pinned.

      Delete