2.08.2013

friday facts

1. tuesdays and thursdays are stupid because on those two special days i have classes until 9:30 PM.
2. sometimes i come home and i'm real grumpy. 
3. you would be grumpy too if you spent 12+ hours on campus and didn't get home until after 10. 
4. my husband is nice. 
5. he knows how to make me not so grumpy. 
6. a little late night snack & snuggle session can turn any frown upside down.
7. ramen is my happy go-to snack.
8. if you're looking for a health blog... go somewhere else.
9. he's a keeper.
10. i'm so incredibly happy it's the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. 11. you are really pretty AND photogenic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did you get your blog to look so cute? I've been stressing over my blog for like 2 months trying to find a cute set up. Yours is just wayyyyy too cute!

    ReplyDelete